I specialize in working with couples who have drifted apart and are having a difficult time navigating their way back together. Often we don’t even know it’s happened. After years of being together, we suddenly realize that we’re miles apart. Maybe you’re beat down from years of parenting, competing in life’s rat race, or had trust broken, or an affair. Or maybe it’s just tough transitioning into a new season of life, like “empty nest”. We can feel so alone!
I love seeing a spark reignite after almost losing hope. Most of my clients show amazing courage and reap the benefit of growing a safe connection with their spouse again.
Also, many adults have forgotten who they are. I naturally recognize and cultivate an individual’s strengths and potential. I help clients get to know themselves more fully and adjust their lives to come alive with less stress and more passion.
Being a child of God is a huge part of my identity, both humbling and empowering! I have been trained clinically and spiritually and can integrate spiritual truths into therapy, if requested. I know that life isn’t about me and consider it a great honor and privilege to help others on their journey.
|Tuesdays||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursdays||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturdays||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Click on Client Portal to access Lori’s availability in real time. You will have the option to schedule your own appointments online after our intake session.
- Emotional Intelligence training and coaching
- Myers Briggs – a 16 personality type profile indicator
- Hold Me Tight weekend workshops for couples
- Lies Women Believe
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way
- Strengths Based Leadership with “Strengths Finder“
Insurance and Fees
My fee for a 50 minute session is $125.00 for an individual, couple or family.
I do not accept insurance. I am happy to provide a Superbill to submit to your insurance company for any reimbursement options for an Out-of-Network provider.
Accepted Payment Methods
Cash, Check, Discover Card, Health Savings Account, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, American Express.
Click on the green Client Portal button to:
- Choose a secure Username and Password
- Fill out Biographical Input Form
- Access your Account
- Pay for your Session
- Complete a Couples’s Survey (for Couples Counseling)
- Email me Securely
- Schedule Appointments (after our initial intake)
- Set up Appointment Reminders (email or text).
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors of Arts, Psychology, Azusa Pacific University
- Master’s Degree, Counseling Psychology, National University
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Additional Training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Prepare/Enrich Premarital and Marital online assessment
- Emotion Coaching
- CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)
- AACC (American Association of Christian Counselors)
- ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
By Phone: (916) 823-3703
By Email: email@example.com
Main Office, Creekside Counseling Associates
8841 Williamson Drive, Suite 40
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Hold Me Tight Couples Workshop
The Power of Empathy